uPVC Casing Pipe
- Bore-well Casing, Irrigation, Domestic,Industrial mining, Chemical distribution.
- A wise replacement for MS, ERW, GI, Asbestos and Cement and SS Pipes.
- uPVC is nearly inert towards corrosion, chemical reaction and due to which, it is ideally used in salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water without any effect over the years.
- Maximum installation depth 450m for CD Series, 250m for CM series, and 80m for CS series.
- Installation: Vertical, Horizontal or Inclined
- Specification followed IS 12818:2010 equivalent to DIN 4925.
- Trapezoidal threaded socket & spigot ends for easy, reliable jointing, long and better strength.
- Surface finish of this pipe is extremely smooth which reduces the hydraulic friction.
- Ribbed screen pipes are used especially when outer surface area of bore-well casing pipe is to be increased. These ribs provide around 25% of additional surface area by virtue of its design. Besides that if hole gravel balls away from the pipe at a distance of about 2 mm. This arrangement naturally cleans slits due to vertical flow passage and allows more water to seep in, resulting in higher yield than other plain screen pipes from same bore
- Horizontal Slots to get maximum water yield.
- Color Code :
- RMS, PMS, CS : Red
- CM : Yellow
- RDS, PDS, CD : Green
- Easy to Handle
- Corrosion Free
- Ultimate Tensile Strength & Impact Strength
- Maximum Yield of Water
- Easy Joining & Installation
- Fire Proof
- Long Life
- Very high collapsible resistance
Screen Open Area in Percent for width of slot (w)
Screen Permeability for width of slot
Tolerance On Width of slot (w)
CS Casing Pipe
CM Casing Pipe
CD Casing Pipe
R – CS Casing Pipe
R – CM Casing Pipe
R – CD Casing Pipe