uPVC Column Pipe
- Water rising for submersible and jet pump for Irrigation, Domestic, Industrial mining, Chemical distribution.
- A wise replacement for MS, PPR, ERW, GI, HDPE and SS Column Pipes.
- uPVC is nearly inert towards corrosion, chemical reaction and erosion due to which, it is ideally used in salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water without any effect over the years.
- Installation : Vertical, Horizontal or Inclined
- Surface finish of this pipe is extremely smooth which reduces the hydraulic friction losses and increase flow of water.
- Internal and External Square threaded spigot ends and rubber gasket for easy, reliable joining and pressure sealing.
- Special square thread given quick & easy installation facility and having very high load bearing capacity.
- Inside sealing ring for turbulence free leak proof joint and prevents over tightening.
- Step ring prevents leakages and control the vibration and over tightening.
- Inkjet printing & Hallmark to prevent duplication in market & ensures original genuine products.
- Very smooth internal surface increases 10% to 30% Water & Reduces 10% to 20% Power consumption
- Provision of outer ring to prevent leakage and over tightening.
- Extra-long coupler in Heavy++ & Super Heavy series for higher load pulling strength and maintenance free jointing system over period of time.
- Corrosion Free & Inert to Chemicals
- Very low friction losses (10 to 30% more water)
- Cost Effective
- Energy Saver
- Long Life
- Non Toxic
- No Electrolytic Deposition
- Easy Installation & handling
Wall Thickness of Column Pipe
Pressure Ratings for Column Pipes (Kg/cm)
Packing Details (Nos. of Pipes/Bundle)
Color Coding Of Pipes
Load & Pressure Technical Data