uPVC Plumbing Pipe
- Building Construction: These pipes are useful to provide water connections for Bathrooms, Kitchen Sinks, Washbasin & Laboratories.
- Potable Water Supply: It can be used in Complexes, Individual Houses, Flats, Offices, Hotels, Hospitals, Bus Stations, Railway Stations & Airports.
- Industrial Application: Distribution of Water in Industries, Agriculture, Telecommunication, Irrigation & Projects etc.
- Internal surface finish of these pipes are smooth which helps to reduce friction losses
- Safe for pure & hygienic water supply
- Special coloured line marking to identify right product.
- Special BSP Threads to prevent leakage with GI fitting.
- Size 15mm (0.5”) to 100mm (4”) (Available in SCH-40, SCH- 80 & SCH-120)
- Standards & Specification followed:
- ASTM-D-1784-Standard Specification for right PVC compounds
- ASTM-D-1785-unplasticized-PVC Pipe-SCH40, SCH-80 & SCH-120
- ASTM-D-2467-unplasticized – PVC Pipe fitting SCH-80
- Resistant to Corrosion
- Non Toxic
- Weather Resistance
- Easy to Installation
- Fire Proof & Termite Proof
- Good Thermal & Electrical Insulation
- Inert to Chemical
Packing Details (Nos. of Pipes/Bundle)